Prepare 12-15 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide with detailed presenter notes (Be sure to include a title page slide, introduction and concluding slides, and a reference page(s) slide(s). These are NOT part of the 12-15 slides for the body of the presentation). In the presentation address the following items:
· Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
· Include examples to support major points.
· Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
· Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
· Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
· Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
· Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in psychology.
· Explain how the information in this presentation affects your worldview.
· Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of the presentation.
· Each slide will have detailed presenter notes.
· Be sure to cite reference(s) on the presentation slides See example in course materials forum)
· Be sure to include at least three references from scholarly (peer-reviewed) sources
· Remember to include an intro, concluding, and reference slides – not part of the 12-15 slide count. That slide count is for the body of the presentation.
I have attacted the grading rubric and the instruc