8. Write an application that displays a series of at least five student ID numbers (that you have stored away in an array) and asks the user to enter a numeric test score for the student. Create a ScoreException class, and throw a ScoreException for the class if the user does not enter a valid score (less than or equal to 100). Catch the ScoreException, and the display an appropriate message. In addition, store a 0 for the student’s score. At the end of the application, display all the student IDs and scores. Save the file as ScoreException.java and TestScore.java.
Week 3 Lab 6: Exercise 8 on page 668 of your text
Due in Week 3 and worth 20 points
Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The lab is to be submitted in a single zip file in the online course shell, which must contain all .java files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
- The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab. Additionally, you must
- Organize the code for user readability.
- Organize the code for reusability.
- Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
- Organize the code for efficiency.