- Write a 3–5 page paper answering the questions below. The page count does not include the cover page, reference page, any charts, graphs, etc.
- At least 3 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this case study to support your analyses and conclusions.
- Use APA 7th Edition writing style for your entire paper. Include narrative or parenthetical citations in the body of your paper and a reference page. Remember, all information that is not your own work or that is not common knowledge must be cited.
- Include headings to help organize your paper. Convert the questions to short descriptors. For example, an appropriate heading for Question 1 is: iRobot’s Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats
- Set your margins to 1-inch on all sides and double-space your entire paper, including the reference page.
A CONCLUSION IS NEEDED, DON’T FORGET!!!
Case Study Questions
- What are iRobot’s competitive and resource strengths, and what opportunities do you identify? What notable weaknesses and threats are facing the company? Assess the combined impact of these forces on iRobot’s future profitability.
- iRobot has the largest market share in a growing market, but does the company have a competitive advantage? A sustainable advantage? What additional strategies could the company adopt to secure or sustain competitive advantage?
- Which of iRobot’s competitors presents that greatest competitive threat? Why? Support your answer.
- From the provided financial data, what is iRobot’s financial condition? What do the financial statements suggest about the company’s future? If present trends continue, where do you see iRobot in the next few years?
- What advice would you offer to CEO Angle to improve iRobot’s market position and profitability. Support your decision.